IGZ scope of services
- Logistics planning/project planning
- GC project management
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)
- systems engineering
- SAP EWM/MFS conceptual design
- SAP EWM/MFS implementation
- SAP ERP integration
- Full-Service (SAP, PLC, mechanics)
SAP EWM general contractor
IGZ, the leading general contractor for SAP EWM (SAP Extended Warehouse Management) projects, implements demanding SAP projects specialising in the field of warehouse logistics (SAP EWM and SAP LES) and production control (SAP ME and SAP MII), ranging from manual to highly-automated logistics and production processes.
To ensure an end-to-end service package, IGZ also acts as a general contractor to offer the associated control and plant systems "from a single source".
- General contractor for HBW and automated small parts warehouse with SAP EWM (SAP Extended Warehouse Management) or SAP LES (SAP Logistics Execution System)
- PLC upgrading/retrofitting (e.g. S5 to S7)
- Optimisation of existing logistics systems
Our core competencies here comprise provider-neutral planning, implementation, assembly, installation and aftercare services for bespoke intralogistic systems.
From HBW to the shuttle systems
We take care of your project – complete with all necessary trades such as steel construction, technical building equipment, fire protection, automation, computer technology, SAP warehouse management with material flow control and all ancillary services.
IGZ Automation implements the complete control cabinet assembly, electronics and control technology with SAP integration.
As a general contractor, IGZ assumes the entire responsibility for the execution of the agreed delivery services: functionally, on time and cost-accurately.
SAP – PLC – MECANICS from IGZ: You will receive your plant turnkey – "Everything from a single source".
Experience the interaction of SAP + Automation – with the seal of quality "Made in Germany"!
SAP customers profit with IGZ as SAP EWM general contractor from the complete warehouse technology integration with SAP EWM/MFS:
The result is an optimal interaction of intralogistics with SAP for every type of warehouse technology:
- Automatic small parts warehouse (SPW)
- Automatic shuttle systems
- Automatic high bay warehouse (HBW)
- Automatic tray storage
- Intelligent channel storage
- Production buffer
- Special systems, e.g. cassette storage
- Goods to person
- Person to goods
- Mobile data collection (MDE, forklift terminals, etc.)