Weighing and dosing with SAP MII WEIGHING+DISPENSING®
SAP MII Best Practice WEIGHING + DISPENSING® from IGZ enables system-supported component weighing with direct connection of scales and dosing systems. The employee is guided through the complete weighing and dosing process, taking account of the optimum batch division and blending (batch blending). Various sequence and weighing variants optimise the work processes and support ergonomic processing for the employee. Precise labelling of the containers according to the situation facilitates process assurance and batch tracking in the subsequent processing steps of the manufacturing process.
WEIGHING + DISPENSING® at a glance
System-guided, horizontal, vertical and negative weighing to increase production process efficiency.
Horizontal and vertical weighing
Batch/material-based weighing of components using the order’s bill of materials.
Tolerances are taken into account
Automatic compliance and monitoring of tolerance limits to optimally support product quality.
Optimal combination of available material batches to ensure consistent qualitative product requirements.
Integrated QM processing
Early detection of qualitative deviations in the recording of order-related inspection characteristics enables fast, decentralised decisions.
Container allocation + traceability
Clear identification of containers with WIP (work-in-progress) inventories and complete traceability throughout the entire manufacturing process.
Alternative component detection
Automatic suggestion function for full container supply with integrated residual quantity weighing.
Notes & specifications
Display of safety and formulation regulations.
- System-supported component weighing with direct scale integration for formulation-accurate weighing and dosing
- Automatic compliance with specified tolerance limits for uniform product quality
- Integrated in-process control and Q-feedback for exact online transparency of the quality status
- Default values and handling of safety and formulation rules
- Efficient component detection with residual quantity display for faster weighing