Neutral and trustworthy planning
Take advantage of many years of experience in project planning and realization. We are happy to visit you and talk to you
about your logistical tasks, wishes and expectations.
We plan with you – for you!
SAP PLC MECHANICS from IGZ: Everything from one source!
Experience the interaction of SAP + Automation with the seal of quality "Made in Germany"!
Our services at a glance:
- Recording and analysis of logistics data
- Potential or weak point analyzes
- Draft concept of new construction, extensions or modernization
- Layout Planning (CAD)
- Differentiation to construction trades
- Neutral specifications for plant and control technology
- IT/SAP specifications warehouse management and material flow (WMS, MFS)
- Bidding process and provider comparison
- Selection advice/recommendation
- Evaluation of various layout and plant technology variants
- Comparison of different processes and strategies in SAP
- Analysis of interference scenarios
- Throughput time minimization
- Optimization in interaction with SAP
- Virtual logistics design based on SAP EWM
Goals and benefits
- Securing investments and decisions
- Increasing planning security
- Identification of bottlenecks and identification of measures
- Creation of sound decision-making
On request we carry out complete and neutral tenders
with all necessary documents, specifications, etc.
Planning and execution security
Regardless of whether the system is a small or large project, simulation and emulation tools are recommended to secure the planning or test scenarios.
In order to check the turnover performance and the effects of different storage strategies in advance, we simulate your logistics system in an animated 3D model. Technical processes can then be easily analyzed and optimized. This allows improvements to be recognized and taken into account before the project starts.
A planning simulation has the advantage that you can already see your future system in full operation in moving pictures and check it before going live.
A detailed and functional replica of the logistics system with all drive and technology details, which goes beyond the simulation, is called an emulation. This model is designed so precisely that the coupling between SAP EWM/LES and the PLC controls – like the later system – can be comprehensively tested.
As part of the project work, IGZ offers suitable tools for every purpose:
- planning simulation
- PLC/plant emulation for SAP EWM/LES
- SAP SCE emulation
These simulation/emulation tools improve the planning results and reduce the costly and time-consuming introduction phase between SAP PLC and mechanics many times over.