High-performance packing stations
Ergonomic, highly efficient packing table processing directly in SAP EWM
Extended Packing Station
Extended Packing Station provides useful support for the employees working there. For example, weight data is automatically read from scales, transferred and all important information about the parcel currently being packed is displayed ergonomically in large, easy-to-read fields.
The corresponding function keys are optimally arranged and, in addition to individual overlays, make the packers' work considerably easier. Overall, parcels can be packed faster with SAP and with a lower error rate.
Field of application
Each packing process begins with the posting of the picked goods from SAP EWM and takes place at the same time as the physical delivery of the goods to the packing table. Employees at the packing table use the delivery number to call up a delivery and are shown which items need to be packed.
A scanning process identifies the packaging to which the items to be packed can be assigned. A package counter and various additional functions then ensure that the correct shipment structure and the corresponding labels and printouts are generated. The necessary delivery documents are printed out and packed in the handling units of the physical unit consisting of the packaging and the products it contains. The expected handling units are now known in transportation processing.
- Faster and safer processes thanks to dialog guidance
- Various packing modes
- Highest speed
- Integration into existing hardware environments, e.g. scales, printers, scanners
- Intuitive use
- Pick&Pack function
- Clear detailed views
- Filling material management
- SAP standard evaluation options: Orders + packages per day
- Clear information: Customer, delivery time, forwarding agent
- All shipping functions integrated in SAP
- Elimination of additional subsystems for packaging
- Simplification of the system landscape, reduction of interfaces
- "Turnkey" complete shipping solutions from IGZ
- Update service: product improvement
- Attractive fixed price offers for various services
- Fast return on investment
Your contact person
Talk to our experts about your logistics tasks and expectations. Benefit from our many years of experience in project planning, implementation and the direct SAP connection of warehouse technology and production systems of every type and every system provider.
Mr. Holger Häring | Head of Sales
Would you like to find out more?