IGZ at LogiMAT 2020 – from 10. to 12. March in Stuttgart
IGZ | THE SAP ENGINEERS realise systems for controlling and optimising logistical processes in production and distribution, exclusively on the basis of SAP standard software as EWM general contractors.
At LogiMAT 2020 from 10 - 12 March, you can experience the advantages of IGZ as an SAP partner and comprehensive point of contact in relation to the DIGITAL SUPPLY CHAIN on the way to LOGISTICS 4.0 and INDUSTRY 4.0.
100% picking reliability as well as a zero error rate in 24/7 operation are just a couple of the numerous advantages of PICK-BY-ROBOT® with SAP EWM/MFS, the fully automatic, camera-based picking system.
What's more, with PICK-BY-MOTION® with SAP EWM/MFS, we offer another powerful alternative to conventional picking systems, with intuitive gesture control.
Are you planning on implementing a new warehouse or modernising your existing logistics centre and controlling it with SAP standard software? Then our logistics planning solution with a focus on SAP offers some real additional benefits for you.
You will find us at the following stands in halls 1 and 8:
Hall 1 | Stand B25: IGZ – THE SAP EWM GENERAL CONTRACTOR
• SAP-based planning of new logistics facilities
• Realisation of complex intralogistics systems as general contractor
• Automatic HBR, ASPW with SAP EWM/MFS
• Automatic shuttle storage with SAP EWM/MFS
• Retrofit/expansion of existing stock systems with SAP EWM/MFS
• SIEMENS TIA portal with SAP MFS material flow control
• PICK-BY-ROBOT® – Robot-supported picking
Hall 8 | Stand B47: IGZ – THE SAP LOGISTICS PROJECT COMPANY
• Warehouse management and material flow control with SAP EWM/MFS
• Transport management with SAP TM
• Migration SAP WM to S/4 HANA Supply Chain
• EWM scenarios for S/4 (embedded, decentralised
• PICK-BY-MOTION® – Gesture-controlled picking
We look forward to seeing you from 10 - 12 March 2020 in Stuttgart!
Arrange a personal appointment with us at our stand and ensure you get your free admission tickets today!
P.S. You can also round off your days at the trade fair in a relaxed manner with some networking opportunities - on the first and second day of the fair from 4.00 p.m. onwards. Here we will be offering you fresh, home-brewed IGZ-Zoiglbier as well as original "Oberpfälzer oompah music" from Falkenberg on Wednesday, 11.03.2020 at the IGZ stand in hall 8 (next to the SAP stand)
Back to overview