IGZ Single-Day Forum SAP Transportation Management 2020
On 5 February, 2020, the IGZ Single-Day Forum SAP Transportation Management will take place for the fifth time at Burg Falkenberg. Let us show you first hand just how efficient the SAP standard software is in the area of transport planning and transport management and get new ideas on how your company can benefit from the functionalities of SAP Transportation Management (SAP TM) .
How important is the optimum interaction of transportation planning with your managed warehouses to you? In your opinion, how much potential still exists in terms of increasing their rate of delivery, improving cost savings or exploiting transport capacities more efficiently?
Logistics experts agree that logistics does not stop at the boundaries of your own factory premises. On the contrary: This is often where the complexity begins and, at the same time, there is also hidden potential on the way to your end customer, a transshipment point or your dealers - no matter whether you carry out transportation yourself or leave it to a service provider.
In its intelligent DIGITAL SUPPLY CHAIN solution, SAP bundles the SAP modules Transportation Management (SAP TM) and Extended Warehouse Management (SAP EWM) to form a powerful unit. By integrating both functional areas, you as an SAP customer can be sure that your warehousing interacts optimally and efficiently with your transportation logistics.
As is well known, the previous SAP ERP modules LE-TRA and SD-Transport will only be available for a few more years (until 2025). Users of these modules are faced with the challenge of mapping these functions in the new S/4HANA environment in good time – while at the same time ensuring further increases in efficiency are achieved in logistics in order to remain competitive.
SAP TM, which represents the core aspect when mapping your transport logistics in a future-proof manner, covers the areas of planning, execution, billing and warehouse integration. The modules can also be used independently and ensure a quick return on investment.
Get some new ideas on how the utilisation of SAP transport systems can create competitive advantages for your company. Practical live demos highlight specific application scenarios of SAP TM and S/4, allowing you to find out much more up close.
Agenda of the IGZ Single-Day Forum SAP Transportation Management
From 9.00 a.m.
Check-in and welcome
Possibility to visit the SAP TRANSPORTATION live demos
Greeting and introduction
- Overview of the day
- Introduction of the speakers
IGZ Ingenieurgesellschaft, Falkenberg
SAP Strategy for Transportation Management - SAP news straight from the horse's mouth
- Main functions in the current release SAP S/4 TM
- Cloud-based transport network with SAP LBN
- Outlook and development focus SAP TM / EWM integration
SAP SE, Walldorf
Power of Digital Supply Chain – Status and trends 2020
- How to ensure the change is a success - Migration SAP R/3 SD-Transport to S/4
- Industrial diversity - live operation with SAP TM
- Mobile solutions for yard control and truck loading
IGZ Ingenieurgesellschaft mbH, Falkenberg
From 1.30 p.m.
BEST PRACTICES + Live Demos – SAP S/4 TM
- TOUR TRACKING APP® – Electronic signature POD in TM
- SMART DRIVER CHECK-IN® – Efficient, multilingual registration of incoming and outgoing deliveries by drivers
- MOBILE TRUCK CHECK® – ADR-compliant transport control
- S/4 TM control centre – optimum transport control and transparency
- S/4 TM freight tariff management – "Best" carrier
- S/4 embedded TM – Transport KPIs in real time
BEST PRACTICES + Live Demos – SAP S/4 TM + EWM
- EXTENDED CASE CALCULATION® – Max. utilisation of cargo space
- EXTENDED EXPRESS SHIP INTERFACE® – Shipping label printing with complete hazardous goods integration
From 3.00 p.m.
Central, global transport scheduling with SAP TM
- System-supported shipping assignments
- Freight cost calculation and settlement with system-supported invoice control in SAP TM
- SAP SD integration for future S/4 compatibility
Grammer AG, Amberg
From 3.30 p.m.
LogisticCity – The most powerful tool logistics centre in the world
- Integrated transport and delivery control SAP TM / EWM
- Automated freight cost calculation, carrier selection
- Transport-relevant SAP EH&S integration for package assembly and mixed loading check
HOFFMANN Supply Chain GmbH, Nürnberg
Opportunity for questions and discussions,
End of the event
Back to overview