On Wednesday, 2 December 2020, the IGZ Single-Day Forum SAP Manufacturing is taking place as a DIGITAL event. We welcome you to the flagship event of the year in the areas of logistics, transport and plant control in connection with SAP standard software.
INDUSTRIAL INTELLIGENCE is the next generation of Industry 4.0. The networking and digitisation of production using new technologies, such as artificial intelligence and machine learning demonstrably increases product and process quality and reduces costs.
With SAP Digital Manufacturing, SAP offers the perfect MES solutions for the digital transformation of your production. Starting with the vertical integration between your SAP ERP or S/4HANA world and your machines as well as shop floor – all the way to the fully comprehensive Analytics Cloud.
Within SAP Digital Manufacturing, SAP Manufacturing Execution (SAP ME) is the established, fully configurable MES system for discrete manufacturing and SAP Manufacturing Integration and Intelligence (SAP MII) is the proven solution for the process industry.
Within the framework of the SAP Digital Manufacturing, intelligent solutions are available for cross-plant online production performance indicators as well as predictive analytics for quality assurance and maintenance.
Numerous IGZ BEST PRACTICES with AI algorithms as well as machine learning additionally enable the secure introduction of INDUSTRIAL INTELLIGENCE and a quick return on investment.
IGZ | THE SAP ENGINEERS offer you successful and reliable planning and implementation of your demanding INDUSTRY 4.NOW and INDUSTRIAL INTELLIGENCE projects thanks to the technical engineering approach and the well-founded technical training of our employees.
In our customer presentations and accompanying trade exhibition, you can get new inspiration on how the use of SAP MES will also create competitive advantages for your company.
IGZ | THE SAP ENGINEERS – Status and Trends 2020
- IGZ service portfolio SAP Digital Manufacturing
- Highlights from successfully implemented projects
- Overview IGZ BEST PRACTICES and live demos (exhibition)
SAP Strategy for Industry 4.Now – The Future of Manufacturing – Now
- SAP Strategy Industry 4.Now
- SAP Digital Manufacturing - Strategy and Portfolio
- Status and outlook
SAP MII as strategic MES in the dairy industry
- Embedding in S/4 overall architecture
- Reasons for choosing SAP MII for production control
- Challenges for continuous traceability
Käserei Champignon Hofmeister GmbH & Co. KG
Global MES template in the 'classic' industry
- Function overview SAP ME Template
- Process standardisation via international rollout
- Data supply ContiTech Cloud
ContiTech Luftfedersysteme GmbH
SAP ME + SAP EWM, from pilot project to template for automotive suppliers
- Advantages of close integration SAP ME - SAP EWM
- Variants of fine order control (PULL vs. PUSH)
- Experience from European rollout (three locations)
Aspöck Systems GmbH
SAP MII for production data acquisition and production control
- From template to rollout of uniform processes
- Basis for vertical shop floor integration
- Outlook and roadmap
AUGUST STORCK KG, Halle, Westphalia
Back to overview