IGZ, The SAP Engineers, offer a complete spectrum of SAP-assisted services for the management and optimisation of processes in logistics, production, distribution and transportation.
We are setting standards in production and logistics by sustainable solutions and constant innovations. This procedure enables IGZ to extend high-performance solutions to its customers and their projects.
IGZ specialises in the integration of the SAP software suite with logistics processes and plant – from manual to fully-automated – and production control systems.
To ensure the customers independence, IGZ relies consistently and exclusively on SAP software solutions that are technology- and provider-neutral, providing our customers with the following advantages:
- 1 single point of contact for SAP, PLC and plant engineering
- Vendor independence via exclusive use of the SAP software suite
- Ensuring plant performance/availability with simulation/emulation tools
- Cost reductions due to in-house SAP work and knowledge transfer
- Reductions to interfaces, systems and costs due to an integrated SAP system infrastructure
IGZ's customer base includes over 400 global businesses and multinationals from all over Europe – companies such as BASF, BMW, Conrad, Dr. Oetker, fischerwerke, Geberit, Hansgrohe, Hugo Boss, Sanofi, s.Oliver, ZF and many more.
Our key industry sectors include retail, manufacturing, automotive, chemicals, pharmaceuticals and food.