IGZ Best PracticesPredefined best practice solutions for SAP Transportation
IGZ, the SAP logistics project centre, offers best-practice solutions based on a large number of successfully implemented projects in order to improve efficiency, ergonomics and profitability. In cases where the customising standard or user exits appear insufficient, or SAP does not offer any specific content (e.g. labels), our add-on concepts and proprietary SAP programming provide almost limitless options for customising or adapting SAP products (such as SAP NetWeaver repository objects, BAdIs, etc.).
In order to map recurring customer-specific functional requirements in the area of transportation, IGZ provides proven SAP add-ons without departing from the SAP standard. Customers thus benefit from additional functions and a SAP solution that is still ready for release.
A selection of the Best Practices available for SAP TM (SAP Transport Management) and SAP EWM (SAP Extended Warehouse Management), SAP LES (SAP Logistics Execution System) ans SAP ERP are shown in the following overview:
- Label printing (to accepted standards)
- Routing-Upload-Monitor (update service)
- Data provision for EDI data transfer
- SAP PI connectors for transport service providers
- >40 service providers/>150 service codes "out of the box" (EDI, labels, routings)
- Update service (routing data, labels)
- Direct connection of high-performance printing systems (automatic applicator)
- Reduced transport/shipping costs via optimal package utilisation
- Use of different calculation heuristics (water displacement, stacking patterns, etc.)
- Intuitive 3D packing instructions for order pickers or packers
- Consideration of the influencing parameters, such as the stock situation, storage topology, packing rules and packaging prohibitions
- Emulation of mass order runs to validate optimisations, invoicing and packaging algorithms
- Test of real-time system communication for SAP TM, WM, EWM, ERP – even under increased load conditions
- Simulated mass tests for different transport scenarios and processes by means of load generators
- Analysis of SAP response times via Performance Watch for SAP TM-relevant processes
- Logging and analysis via defined test cases
Noch nicht registriert? Melden Sie sich jetzt an und erhalten Sie Zugang zu IGZ-Knowhow! Unser Login-Bereich bietet Ihnen ein Portal mit Themen rund um SAP. Auf Basis der Expertise und Erfahrung der IGZ erhalten Sie hier relevante Informationen in Form von Schulungs- und Literaturhinweisen, SAP-Videos und Produktbeschreibungen.