Driven by ever smaller production lot sizes, it is becoming increasingly necessary to ensure close online integration of the production logistics with the actual production/assembly processes. With SAP Manufacturing Execution, SAP offers an MES system for discrete manufacturing.
On the logistics side, SAP provides a platform for production logistics with Extended Warehouse Management (SAP EWM). This close integration between logistics and production can be optimally realised via SAP ME and SAP EWM.
For this purpose, IGZ has implemented the world's first combined ME + EWM solution, which fully utilises the synergies and added value of both modules. For some time now, IGZ has not only implemented this solution for large corporations, but also for SMEs.
Discover how SAP solutions can also be used for these highly optimised "SAP ME/EWM coupling" tasks with:
- SAP standard integration SAP MES – SAP EWM (inventory/online transparency, machine integration, process optimisation, ...) by the manufacturer
- Replenishment requests/stock information directly from the SAP MES screen
- Online production supply via dynamic tugger train with automated loading/unloading at the warehouse
Standard integration with all relevant modules in your SAP ERP (SAP Enterprise Resource Planning) system is automatically included in SAP ME (SAP Manufacturing Execution). These are constantly expanded and kept up-to-date by SAP.
This includes integration with the following ERP modules (Enterprise Resource Planning):
- SAP PP (SAP Production Planning)
- SAP APO (SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization)
- SAP QM (SAP Quality Management)
- SAP PM (SAP Plant Maintenance)
- SAP HR (SAP Human Resources)
- SAP EWM (SAP Extended Warehouse Management)