When planning a new building, you have the decisive advantage of completely detaching your logistics from previous structural conditions and then planning and setting it up from scratch. Such a complete redesign of a logistics centre is usually called greenfield planning.
Among other things, it is important to ensure that your new warehouse will stay efficient over the long term and that the integration of processes into SAP is fully accounted for. Power reserves should also be included and considered.
As the general contractor for your project, IGZ takes over responsibility for all the necessary disciplines such as steel construction and technical building equipment, fire protection, automation, system technology, SAP warehouse management with SAP material flow control and other ancillary services.
As a result, you get a turnkey plant comprised of new systems from a single source.
We implement your warehouse technology without any dependency on a particular technology and manufacturer, for example
- Small parts warehouse
- Cube storage
- High-bay warehouse
- Cassette storage system
- Conveyor technology
- Driverless transport systems
- Tugger train
- Fully automatic order picking
Taking your logistical requirements into account, IGZ automates processes wherever it makes sense or creates savings.
This includes semi-automated logistics structures as well as high-performance systems for dynamic small parts and pallet storage and for order picking. We take over the implementation of the agreed delivery services and deliver them in a functionally flawless, timely and cost-effective manner.
Do you have further questions or would you like more in-depth information? Contact us and we can discuss this with you!
- Many years of experience as an SAP EWM general contractor
- Manufacturer-neutral selection consulting and implementation
- Giving you the best value for money
- Individually tailored, efficient and future-proof automation solutions (without any dependence on a particular manufacturer and technology)
- Engineering expertise for all phases of a project – from strategy consulting and SAP software implementation to SAP technology integration
- Everything from a single source – one contact for cross-discipline availability and sustainability
- Proven best practices for accelerated implementation with guaranteed success
Do you have further questions? Contact us!
Speak with our logistics consultants about your logistical tasks, needs and expectations. Benefit from our extensive expertise in project planning, implementation and the direct SAP connection of warehouse technology and production facilities, regardless of type and supplier.