From high-bay warehouses to shuttle systems
We take care of your project – complete with all of the necessary elements, such as steelwork, building automation systems, fire protection, automation and computing systems, SAP warehouse management with material flow control and all ancillary services. You receive your new system as a turn-key project – and all from a single source. Our guiding principle: IGZ automates processes where it makes sense to do so, taking into account all of your logistics requirements.
This includes both partially-automated logistics architecture as well as high-performance systems for fast-moving small parts, plus pallet storage and picking. As a general contractor, IGZ takes full responsibility for the execution of the agreed deliverables, ensuring that your project stays in-spec, on time and within its budget.
THE END RESULT:
SAP-PLC PLANT SYSTEMS from IGZ: Your one-stop provider!
Experience the synergy of SAP and automation – with the seal of quality "Made in Germany"!
AS/RS for small parts
- Automated shuttle systems
- Automated high-bay warehouse
- Automated tray warehouse
- Intelligent channel storage system
- Conveyor systems for bins/totes, pallets, trays
- Stacker cranes
- Production buffer storage
- Special systems, e.g. Cassette storage system
- Picking solutions
For new intralogistics solution systems, IGZ Automation acts as your one-stop provider for services
- Project management
- Scheduling and cost planning
- Resource planning, construction management
- Logistics layouts, conveyor technology and logistics systems
- Material flow planning
- Steelwork, rack systems and stacker cranes
- Order Picking systems
- PLC systems (S7)
- IT and hardware/peripherals