IGZ | THE SAP ENGINEERS realise systems for controlling and optimising logistical processes in production and distribution, exclusively on the basis of SAP standard software as EWM general contractors.
At LogiMAT, the leading international trade fair for logistics and transport, you will experience the advantages of IGZ as an SAP partner and comprehensive point of contact in relation to the DIGITAL SUPPLY CHAIN on the way to LOGISTICS 4.0 and INDUSTRY 4.0.
As the absolute highlight we present PICK-BY-ROBOT®, a fully automatic, robot-assisted and camera-based picking, which enables 100% pick security and a zero-error rate in 24/7 operation.
With PICK-BY-MOTION® we also offer a powerful alternative to conventional picking systems with intuitive gesture control.
Are you planning on implementing a new warehouse or modernising your existing logistics centre and controlling it with SAP standard software? Then our logistics planning solution with a focus on SAP offers some real additional benefits for you.
You will find us at the following stands in halls 1 and 8:
Hall 1 | Stand 1D06: IGZ – THE SAP EWM GENERAL CONTRACTOR
- Planning and implementation of new logistics centers with SAP EWM / MFS
- Automatic high-bay warehouse, small parts warehouse (HBW, AKL)
- Automatic shuttle warehouse
- Retrofit / modernization of existing systems
- Material flow control (SAP MFS)
Hall 8 | Stand 8B47: IGZ – THE SAP LOGISTICS PROJECT HOUSE
- Warehouse management (SAP EWM)
- Transport Management (SAP TM)
- Migration from SAP WM to S/4HANA supply chain
- EWM scenarios for S/4HANA (embedded, decentralized)
Back to overview