LogiMAT 2018, 13-15/03/2018 Stuttgart
13 - 15/03/2018 - Hall 1 Stand 1D06 and Hall 8 Stand 8B47
As an SAP EWM general contractor, IGZ | THE SAP ENGINEERS use SAP standard software to develop systems that control and optimise logistics processes in production and distribution.
Experience the advantages of having IGZ as your SAP partner and integrated provider at LogiMAT 2018, from 13 - 15 March, with a focus on digitisation on the way to Logistics 4.0 and Industry 4.0.
100% picking security and a zero error rate in 24/7 operation are just some of the numerous advantages of PICK-BY-ROBOT with SAP EWM/MFS, the fully automated, camera-based packing process.
We also offer PICK-BY-MOTION with SAP EWM/MFS, with intuitive gesture control, which provides an additional high-performance alternative to standard packing systems.
Are you thinking about a new warehouse, or modernising your existing logistics centre with SAP standard software?
Then our SAP-based logistics planning can offer you real added value.
You can find us at the following trade fair stands in Halls 1 and 8:
Hall 1 | Stand D06: IGZ - THE SAP EWM GENERAL CONTRACTOR
- SAP-based planning and realisation of new logistics systems
- Automated high-bay warehouses, small-parts warehouses (HBW, AKL) with SAP EWM/MFS
- Automated shuttle warehouses with SAP EWM/MFS
- Retrofitting/modernising of existing plants with SAP EWM/MFS
- SIEMENS TIA portal with SAP MFS material flow control
- PICK-BY-ROBOT with SAP EWM/MFS
Hall 8 | Stand B47: IGZ - THE SAP LOGISTICS PROJECT CENTRE
- Warehouse management and material flow control with SAP EWM/MFS
- Transport management with SAP TM
- SAP WM migration to S/4 HANA supply chain
- EWM scenarios for S/4 (embedded, remote)
- PICK-BY-MOTION - gesture-controlled commissioning with SAP EWM
We are already looking forward to welcoming you from 13 - 15 March 2018 in Stuttgart!