IGZ at CeMAT, from 23-27/04/2018 in Hanover
Hall 19, directly at the SAP stand.
For the first time, CeMAT is taking place in parallel to the most important industry trade fair worldwide, the HMI. Visit IGZ at the SAP partner stand in Hall 19. Together with SAP, the world's market leader in company software, IGZ is presenting its comprehensive wealth of know-how of INDUSTRY 4.0 and LOGISTICS 4.0 solutions.
Let our logistics experts at CeMAT show you how you can optimise the industrial value chain for your company and generate savings.
IGZ | THE SAP EWM GENERAL CONTRACTOR is a general contractor specialising in SEP EWN projects, offering a full range of services relating to the planning, controlling and optimisation of logistics processes within production and distribution logistics on the basis of SAP standard software.
IGZ has an in-house and highly efficient area for programmable logic controller services (PLCs), which enables IGZ to control all the system technologies themselves (actuators, sensors), including cabinet construction, manufacture and assembly.
For the independence of its customers, IGZ consistently and exclusively uses SAP standard software solutions, as well as maintaining a neutral attitude towards technology and systems suppliers. This offers the following advantages:
- Independence from technology providers due to the use of SAP standard software
- Ensuring system performance through the use of simulation/emulation test tools
- Reduction of interfaces, systems and costs through the use of a standardised system landscape
- Complete "system intelligence" from one supplier
- Holistic SAP operating concept + intra-logistics solutions
- One contact partner for SAP, PLC and mechanics (IGZ general contractor)
Visit us at the SAP stand in Hall 19 and let us advise you on the current trends in Logistics 4.0.
We are already looking forward to welcoming you from 23 to 27 April 2018 in Hanover.
Back to overview